Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Turner

You are a talker. You are sure to tell me when something makes you "so,so sad." You often wake up in the night and come get in bed with us. I usually carry you back to your bed and sleep there the rest of the night.
Your favorite show on TV is anything on Disney/Nic Jr. You are an angry birds master. You play the iPad like it is an instrument. It amazes me that you can find your own movie on Netflix. I love that you think all phones and computers are TVs.
Being a big brother is fun for you once in awhile though you still don't love the job all the time. You do worry about Lincoln and you try to help me keep him safe.

You have just started asking me what letter different words start with. Today's word was something I can't remember but it started with a W.



No comments:

Post a Comment